Showing the single result
Custom Coin Art Development is the art behind the custom challenge coins we produce. Unlike many coin companies out there we actually design and hand create the artwork displayed on the coins we offer and the custom challenge coins we make on behalf of the many US Armed Forces branches.
Custom Coin Art Development is where the whole process of custom challenge coins begins and the exciting art and creative aspects of custom coin construction. All branches of the US military are honored with their custom challenge coins here and we are excited to begin work on your art.
Custom Coin Art Development
Vision Strike Coins has been the leading custom challenge coin art designer to the US DOD and US military for over 15 years. Time after time our designs have won awards and been some of the most successful coins presented to the troops, US Sailors, US Marines and others.
Please find below our simple steps to develop custom challenge coin art with our company and some of the more frequently asked question below that.
• Provide (submit) list, references or attachments of the art you want to see done fort each side of your coins.
• A basic sketch to develop your custom challenge coin is 100.00 and is non-refundable. Many sketches are sufficient for the creation of a custom challenge coin. If the art requirements are more demanding an additional amount may require to be quoted.
• We will provide 1 concept sketch with 1 update option. A request for a new design or concept not part of the original request requires a new deposit.
• Payment for your custom challenge coin sketch can be found at get my custom challenge coin art started!
• Please allow several days for the completion of the sketch. Sketches are produced in the order received and are subject to the demands of our custom challenge coin art studio demands.
Custom Coin Art Development Questions and Answers
• Q – Are my payments refundable?
A – All sketch and final art payments are deemed non-refundable.
• Q – How long does the process take?
A – A rough draft takes a few days from 3-5 working days depending on the request or the current art schedule in the studio. The 1 additional update can take an additional 3-5 working days depending on what is being requested.
• Q – Does the art belong to me once it has been paid?
A – The artwork is the property of Vision Strike Coins. No rights nor ownership is transferred to the customer with the purchase of the sketch or artwork.
• Q – Do you keep my art on file for a later purchase?
A – We certainly do and the art fees are not charged again once the initial sketch and art is paid for.