By Paying a Deposit on your order, you are approving the order quote and artwork proof for your particular job and the following terms and conditions.
All orders require 50% down / 50% on the date of shipment. Full payment MUST be received before orders will be shipped. Payment can be made by check, money order, credit card, or PayPal. Checks require 5 Business Days to Process. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. On delinquent accounts past 30 days overdue, all balances left open will be charged to the last card used on file. If there is no card or the card is inactive, a late charge of %5 (per month) of the the open balances will be applied to the account. Any orders left at Terminus over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
Turnaround times reflect an average completion time of normal orders. These times are not guaranteed. On average a custom military coin post art approval can take between 2-3 weeks for completion. For guaranteed production dates ask your sales representative about our rush order services. Turnaround times are quoted in working business days. Weekends, Holidays and transit times are not included. PLEASE PLAN FOR TIME SENSITIVE JOBS IN ADVANCE.
All Rush orders will be subjected to a rush fee based on needed turnaround time and current workload. To discuss the actual rush charge please contact a sales rep at 503-892-0000. All rush orders must be noted in the special instructions field.
Prices do not include shipping (unless otherwise specified). Any changes may result in extended turnaround times. Vision-Strike-Coins.Com is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping delays caused by a delivery carrier. Your acceptance of art and payment is full acceptance to these terms and conditions.
Art proofs hen sent are the responsibility of our customers to review every detail. Once the art proof is returned as accepted you accept full responsibility for its contents. Size, art, shape and all details associated with the art proof are approved. Any changes made to the art proof by you may result in additional art fees at a rate of $50.00/hr. If tooling has been produced post art proof but prior to production an additional tooling charge will be assessed and paid for in full prior to the continuation of coin production.
Orders are subject to overruns and/or under runs due to the nature of the minting process. Generally if we have over runs and you will receive a few extra coins free of charge. In some cases an under run in a certain coin will occur. If there are misprints of any kind we will adjust your bill. If your bill is finalized, then the credit will be held and used on your next order.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Claims for damages, defects or shortages must be submitted in writing along with photographs within 10 working days after the delivery of the product.
* In the event of an order misprint, ALL of the original order must be returned.
* Any orders left at Vision-Strike-Coins.Com over 90 days will be treated as abandoned and will be donated to charity and all deposits will be forfeited.
* Vision-Strike-Coins.Com liability shall be limited to the stated sales price of any defective goods. We will not be liable for any consequential damages such as profit loss etc.
* For legal purposes, the venue for any dispute shall be Portland, OR.
* Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please read all information on our website before submitting your order.
* Because Coin Minting is custom made merchandise, cancellation of an order will result in charges for any set up or pre mint costs incurred before cancellation and all restocking fees incurred by our company.
* Orders cannot be canceled once production and minting has begun. All orders are subjected to restocking or tooling fees if cancellations are made before any production or art prep has happened.